The experts at CSI can help you decide if you have adequate network protection. Malware is any hardware, software, or firmware that is intentionally included or inserted in a system for a harmful purpose. It has become an increasing concern for network administrators. Below, we’ve included some questions to consider about the security of your network and components:
• Spyware Protection: Did you know that Spyware is no longer the pesky little bug found on your home PC, but has mutated into a serious enterprise threat?
• Content Filtering: Do you know what is being viewed online by your employees, staff, or students?
• Email Security: Are you protected against one of the most frequent methods of virus distribution?
• Spam Protection: Is your organization losing productivity because employees spend valuable time each day eliminating a multitude of unwanted e-mails?
• Firewall Security: Do you have proven protection from hackers and other unknown threats to your network?
• VPN: Need a solution for providing remote application and data access to your network while maintaining an encrypted security wall?
• Traffic Monitoring: “Why is the Internet so slow today?” Is this a common question within your organization? You may need a device to monitor network traffic.
• Instant Messaging: Can you risk the liability of employees sharing company secrets or personal data via instant messaging?